Good day to all football fans, and particularly the fans of the BIG D…Dallas Cowboys. Sorry it has been so long since I have been compelled to update my blog entries. Well what do you want to know? We are currently posted up at the top of our division with a record of 6-2. We are 1-1 in the division, and most of our division games are near the end of the season. We will see the Skins twice, and the Eagles and Giants one more time.
I guess the main thing for me to point out is what has changed since the beginning of the season, when “DEM COWBOYS” were barely getting away with their lives. Well let’s follow along with my list and see.
- Tony Romo – Folks hate on Tony, even those who have him as their QB in Fantasy. They hate on him. He has done nothing right and everything wrong in the eyes of most. He is the constant butt of jokes from Jessica Simpson to homosexual slurs. But guess what? Have I said this before? Oh well listen again. IF TONY ROMO IS PLAYING WELL THE COWBOYS WILL WIN. The end. Out of the 32 teams in the league with 32 starting QBs, Tony is definitely in the Top Cluster. There are about 5-6 that I would choose over him if I had to create my own team. That leaves a lot. My biggest gripe with Tony is that his mistakes come at the most inopportune times *shakes fist* So far so great keep it up Tony.
- Defense stepped ALL the way up. They are stopping the run, they are stopping the pass, they got QBs scurrying around like mice trying to get away from the bee line that D. Ware, Brookings, Ratliff and co are making towards them. They are helping each other out! Now if I can get some more pics from Mr. Newman I’d be totally thrilled. You too Sensebough.
- Miles Austin.
- Patrick Crayton has found his niche and OWNED it. My friend Stephen White of http://www.passingthegame.com made a good summation about P.Crayton, he said he looks like he is being controlled by a joystick out there. I love him on returns.
- My favorite Cowboys player #24 Marion Barber aka The Barbarian aka Find a hole or make one aka MOVE, has been overshadowed in the media by my #3 and has made a change for the better amongst the Blue Stars. He came back off injury and had to feel his way back into things. The game against the Falcons, where Miles Austin had 2 TDs; Marion had 2 TDs as well. In this last meet up against the Eagles, Marion was scoreless but he converted some very important downs. I think the biggest difference in MB is that folks are hip to him. So his days of carrying 5 defenders across the line into the End Zone may less frequent. I also feel he is a more versatile player and he will get the job done. Downs are important…CRUCIAL..convert convert convert. He is the man that can get you closest to that conversion.
- I think Wade Phillips actually may have cussed at a few people.
- So these are just some of the reasons why we are actually playing like America’s Team. Week 10 is upon us, and we are just over the halfway mark. Playoff contention is there, but what to do when we get there is the big answer. We have some extremely important division games to clinch. No matter how bad the Skins are playing they actually play their best against the Cowboys. The Eagles and Giants continue to make me nervous. One of our last games is against the almighty New Orleans Saints. Work cut out for us? Of course, but can we handle it? It’s really nothing. I hope.
Chelsia aka “Bag Lady”
@FoxxyBagLady - Twitter